For the purposes referred to below we may collect and process personal information about you from this website. This information can include:
- information you give us when you register for articles and updates or when completing any forms on this site;
- information received if you contact us direct;
- information regarding your visit to the website.
We will use this personal information for the purposes only of:
- providing you with the articles and information you have requested;
- dealing with your enquiries;
- where relevant, keeping you informed of our products and services, and advising you of events we are holding;
- providing you with services; and
- improving our service offering to you.
Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose the information you give us to : a successor owner of our business; any of our affiliated firms and entities; suppliers who process information on our and your behalf or suppliers who are necessary for our business, such as insurance brokers; and third parties to whom we are required by law or any regulatory authority to release the information. If you attend an event organised or hosted by us, we may disclose your details to others who attend or participate in the organisation of that event (as notified to you).
You can require us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com, calling us on +44 (0) 20 7406 1639, writing to us at iGlobal Law, 52 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4HR or clicking on “unsubscribe” on the website.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this web site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.