Richard is an English solicitor and has 30 years’ experience practising employment law. He advises international businesses on a full range of employment matters including collective cross-border issues, harmonisation of terms, conditions and policies, restructuring and retrenching, data protection, outsourcing, transfer of undertakings and the employment aspects of corporate transactions.
He is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and has chaired or been a member of legislative consultation working parties on genetic testing in the workplace, employment agencies, part time working and directors’ remuneration.Experience
- advising on conflict of laws and forum selection in disputes with seconded employees
- advising US global employer on pan European restrictive covenant rules
- confirming equivalent data protection rules in non-EU countries for purposes of data transfer outside the EU
- advising US insurer on TUPE impact of a European consolidation
- advising on back office and secure email outsourcing in financial services