Ravinder is an English solicitor with over 20 years’ experience in employment law. He has specialised in international labour law for more than 15 years and advises many well-known global businesses. Ravinder started his career at a top ten UK law firm and has worked with leading UK and US law firms. He is recognised for his employment law expertise by Chambers and Partners, Legal 500 and the Legal Experts directory.
Ravinder was General Editor of Tolley’s Employment Law, which is used by labour lawyers all over the UK, for 15 years. He is a member of the UK’s Employment Lawyers Associaiton.Experience
- advising a global telecoms company on HR integration following a business acquisition across 17 countries
- labour law advice on a business disposal for $460m covering 22 jurisdictions
- labour law advice on a business disposal for $140m covering 17 jurisdictions
- advising on an employment document harmonisation project over 15 jurisdictions worldwide
- advising on a pan-European redundancy programme for a US global business
- advising on a document harmonisation project for EMEA for a Chinese group