Lewis is an English qualified solicitor specialising in UK and international labour law. Lewis qualified in 2018 having trained across a London and regional firm and has previous experience advising on a range of cross-border HR projects. Lewis studied Law with European Legal Studies at university including a year at Aarhus University, Denmark where he studied a range of international legal modules.Experience
Advising global businesses on:
- Cross border employment contracts, handbooks and policies;
- Performance management, disciplinary proceedings and settlement negotiations;
- Employment terminations and headcount reductions, globally;
- Multi-jurisdictional HR projects (weekend working, a-typical workers, outsourcing);
- Troubleshooting day-to-day HR matters worldwide.