Justin advises a range of international clients on all aspects of employee incentivisation. He trained and qualified as an English solicitor with KPMG before spending 5 years in London with Hogan Lovells LLP. Justin advises on the structuring, implementation, maintenance and vesting of management and employee incentive arrangements to global companies. He also advises on international pension arrangements and works closely with a number of offshore pension plan providers.Experience
- advising Swiss resident employees on international pension transfers;
- advising a US biotech on share options plans in Sweden and Denmark;
- advising a Canadian financial services company on share option arrangements for its internationally mobile workforce;
- establishing a sub-plan of US stock option plan to accommodate employees resident in the UK, Israel and the UAE;
- establishing a Singaporean share option plan for a company listed on the SGX;
- advising numerous global companies on the use of offshore employee benefit trusts.